Comprehensive Business IT Services
Our IT solutions are tailored to your business needs. We work with anyone, big or small, and we’ll select the best and most essential services you need daily. The range of solutions we offer includes:
- IT Support Team for End Users
- Project Management for IT Projects and Consulting
- Managed Cloud Services
- Disaster Recovery, Security Management, and On-Premise Server Backup
- Mobile Device Management
- Third-Party Licensing
- Domain Management
- Microsoft 365 Licensing and Optimization
- Microsoft 365 Management, User Support, and Admin Support
- 24/7 Site Support and Monitoring
- Network Management and Firewall Management
- Switch Monitoring
- Network Consulting and WIFI Monitoring
- ISP Management
Just as our services are customizable, they’re also scalable, meaning we can grow and change with you over time as you become a leader in your field. When you need greater storage, support, or tech capabilities, Nexcom MSP is there to offer solutions.
IT Consultant Services in Charlotte
Our team of strategic consultants provides expert guidance and insights for your IT needs, bringing specialized knowledge and experience in various IT areas, such as technology trends, industry best practices, and emerging solutions. Nexcom MSP’s IT consultants assess a company's existing IT infrastructure, identify areas for improvement, and design strategic plans to align technology with business goals. By leveraging their expertise, our IT consultants help businesses make informed decisions, optimize operations, enhance security measures, and stay competitive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
Aligning business goals with managed IT services provides our clients with tailored and proactive technology solutions, streamlining operations, and increasing productivity. With a focus on cybersecurity, scalability, and cost-effectiveness, you can concentrate on core competencies while accessing expert IT support to drive business success.
Another essential aspect of IT support is compliance services, which ensure adherence to government regulations and industry standards. We’ll work with your legal advisors to provide compliance services based on regulatory requirements like GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and more, including:
- Risk Assessments
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Security Audits
- Staff Training and Awareness
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Incident Response Planning
Finally, we prioritize data security and privacy measures that both meet regulatory requirements and protect your business from outages that damage your productivity or even your reputation.
IT Infrastructure Management
Proactive and efficient IT infrastructure is critical to successful business operations. Our IT Service Desk is just one method of providing network and end-user support, and other parts of our established infrastructure strategies include:
- Minimizing disruptions with Business Continuity Planning
- Establishing policy and procedures for IT standardization
- Implementing IT strategies and roadmaps
- Managing IT-related projects such as infrastructure refresh, new office setups, and cybersecurity implementations
- Managing vendors for IT-related relationships
- Implementation and management of Virtual Private Networks for security
- Managing IT Assets
- Coordinating Backup and Disaster Recovery
Network monitoring and security are other key parts of IT infrastructure. Taking measures to protect against cyber threats is a smart practice that prevents major emergencies down the line. Our services ensure these emergencies are mitigated before they cause you problems by:
- Proactively monitoring your infrastructures to identify security risks such as Multi-Factor Authentication, Single-Sign-On, and Zero Trust
- Implementing robust firewalls for network security
- Creating frequent Patch Management schedules to keep networks updated with the latest security patches
- Using Intrusion Detection and Prevention to identify and block malicious activities in real time
- Deploying 24/7 security monitoring to detect any unusual or suspicious behavior
- Providing Security Awareness Training for users
- Offering continuous improvement and adaptation for constantly-evolving cybersecurity requirements
Communication and Collaboration Solutions
Unlike some customer service lines, you’ll never struggle to get Nexcom MSP on the phone when you need us. Our engineers proactively reach out to clients when there is a cause for concern, and we always have a dedicated Project Manager on staff to handle communication in a timely manner. These unified communication systems improve your productivity and efficiency, with tailored solutions, long-lasting trust, streamlined operations, and consistent flexibility to work with your needs.
We also utilize collaboration tools and platforms to enhance communication with your business. Support Desk services are always provided, or you can chat directly with the IT Support Team via our website. We’ll even give you access to an all-in-one portal for you to review end-user support requests.
Our client relationships are important to us. Our management team will frequently reach out to you to discuss services, projects, goals, and new opportunities we can guide you through. In the modern workplace, seamless collaboration is an essential part of growth.
Nexcom MSP’s communication solutions:
- Foster innovation
- Foster innovation
- Boost employee engagement
- Support remote work and flexibility
- Attract and retains clients
- Provide a client-centric approach
- Allow adaptability
Work from Home IT Support
We know that remote work is becoming more common and convenient than ever for many workers. With this new work from home lifestyle, IT support is more crucial than ever, and in-house IT staff are less effective than ever. For your hybrid or fully-remote work environment, Nexcom MSP can provide the best support to remote workers with these services:
- Virtual Private Network Setup
- Endpoint Security and Antivirus management
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Mobile Device Management
- Collaboration and Communication Tools expertise, such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Hardware Procurement and Configuration setup crafted specifically for remote workers
Quick response and resolution is essential for remote IT issues, as these workers don’t have immediate access to support services that might be available in an office setup. That’s why Nexcom MSP responds in thirty minutes or less, constantly monitors Support Desk communication, and supervises your network to prevent potential issues.
Help Desk Services
Our help desk is one of the greatest benefits of a partnership with Nexcom MSP. For prompt technical assistance, you can count on our Support team to quickly respond for urgent matters such as outages, network and WIFI issues, and hardware troubleshooting. The Support team inbox is monitored on a 24/7 basis by IT experts. Because our team members work with systems we’ve built ourselves, we know how they run, how to problem solve, and how to fix any IT issues you may face.
The industry experts on our team provide factual knowledge on all IT-related issues, while we constantly learn, grow, and innovate with the release and implementation of new technologies that will be useful to meeting your goals. For eternally reliable help desk support, choose Nexcom MSP.
Nexcom MSP is your local Charlotte provider of Managed IT Services. For more information about how we can assist your business with expert IT services, call (855) 927-4405 or schedule a consultation. We’ll get to know your business and craft efficient solutions that solve problems before they happen.