Comprehensive MSP Cloud Services
Nexcom MSP manages all your cloud services, providing end-to-end management and support for your cloud infrastructure. We’ll be a true partner for you as you navigate the multitude of ways cloud services can bolster your business operations, with assistance in:
- Assessment and planning of the client’s infrastructure
- Cloud migration and deployment with minimal disruption
- Setting up virtual machines, storage, databases, and networking components
- Monitoring performance and reporting
- Staying up to date with patches to protect against security vulnerabilities
We don’t stop serving you once your cloud services are up and running. We proactively monitor and maintain your services, so you never have to worry about IT issues interfering with your business.
Downtime is continuously minimized, as we track the health of your systems, which allows us to detect potential issues before they ever happen. By identifying these vulnerabilities, the security of your systems is improved. We also monitor critical metrics like resource utilization, network latency, and application response times, all of which optimize system performance. With our cloud services, your technology and IT solutions will always be a benefit to you, not a headache.
You can even count on the extension of the lifespan of your equipment with Nexcom MSP. With regular maintenance, such as cleaning, firmware updates, and hardware inspections, we keep your equipment in good condition so you can delay expensive maintenance or replacements and get the most value out of your investment.
We know how to make your hardware and cloud services work for you.
Cloud Infrastructure Solutions
Cloud infrastructure is designed to work for you. The customization and scalability opportunities are limitless, enabling you to respond quickly to changing market conditions and customer demands. The ability to automatically scale resources in real-time ensures that applications and services can handle spikes in traffic or sudden increases in workload without any disruptions.
This constant agility and automation allow your business to experiment, innovate, and launch new products or services quickly. Our development teams can spin up new environments, conduct tests, and iterate rapidly, reducing the time-to-market and giving you a competitive edge. Cloud infrastructure even optimizes resource allocation for storage and computer power.
Based on your needs, we’ll build or migrate your business to a new cloud-based server and carry out the implementation process, because we understand that time is money and are committed to minimizing downtime and data loss during migration. You’ll receive all the benefits of cloud infrastructure without any of the expensive setup time.
AWS Support Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive suite of IT support services that can assist your business through the cloud. Nexcom MSP will oversee the implementation and management of your AWS environment to ensure you’re knowledgeable about everything these platforms can do for you. We’ll take care of everything, including:
- 24/7 monitoring and incident response
- Cost optimization
- Security and Compliance
- Performance optimizations
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Scalability and flexibility
We’re experts in leveraging AWS services for optimal business outcomes. Our team’s years of experience in IT, as well as an extensive partnership with AWS, highlight the depth of our understanding when it comes to their products and services.
One of the greatest advantages of AWS products is Cloud Optimization for cost-efficiency and performance, built into their services such as:
- Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud): EC2 allows businesses to provision virtual servers (instances) on the cloud, providing scalability and flexibility to match varying workloads. To optimize cost efficiency, AWS offers various pricing options, including on-demand instances, reserved instances, and spot instances, allowing businesses to choose the most cost-effective option based on their usage patterns.
- AWS Auto Scaling: Auto Scaling automatically adjusts the number of EC2 instances based on demand. It ensures that the application has enough capacity to handle varying traffic while minimizing costs during periods of lower demand. Auto Scaling helps maintain consistent performance and prevents over-provisioning of resources.
- AWS Lambda: Lambda enables businesses to run code without managing servers. It automatically scales the application in response to incoming requests, charging only for the compute time consumed. This serverless computing approach can lead to significant cost savings for event-driven applications.
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service): S3 provides scalable object storage for data and applications. It offers multiple storage classes, including Standard, Intelligent-Tiering, and Glacier, each designed to optimize costs based on data access patterns. By selecting the appropriate storage class for their data, businesses can effectively manage storage costs.
- Amazon RDS (Relational Database Service): RDS manages databases in the cloud, offering options for popular database engines like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server. AWS provides cost-optimized instances for RDS, allowing businesses to choose the right instance size for their performance needs, thereby avoiding unnecessary expenses.
- AWS Cost Explorer: This tool helps businesses visualize, understand, and manage their AWS costs. It provides insights into cost and usage patterns, enabling businesses to identify areas for optimization and make informed decisions on resource allocation.
- Amazon CloudFront: CloudFront is a content delivery network (CDN) that accelerates the delivery of web content and APIs to end-users worldwide. By caching and serving content from edge locations, CloudFront reduces latency and improves performance, enhancing the overall user experience.
- AWS Trusted Advisor: Trusted Advisor is an AWS service that provides real-time guidance to help optimize AWS infrastructure for cost, security, performance, and fault tolerance. It offers recommendations to improve resource utilization and cost efficiency.
- Amazon ElastiCache: ElastiCache is a managed, in-memory caching service compatible with popular caching engines like Redis and Memcached. By reducing the load on databases, ElastiCache can improve application performance and reduce costs associated with database operations.
- Amazon ECS (Elastic Container Service) and Amazon EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service): These services allow businesses to run containers on AWS. By efficiently managing containerized applications, businesses can achieve better resource utilization and enhanced performance.
Right-sizing and resource optimization are two more ways that AWS can enhance your business, through optimizations of your applications and resources.
- Right-Sizing: Right-sizing involves selecting the appropriate instance types and sizes for virtual machines or cloud resources based on the application's specific needs. AWS offers a wide range of instance types with varying CPU, memory, storage, and networking capabilities. By choosing the right size, businesses can avoid over-provisioning (using resources that exceed actual requirements) and under-provisioning (using resources that are inadequate for the workload). Right-sizing helps prevent unnecessary costs and ensures efficient resource utilization.
- Resource Optimization: Resource optimization goes beyond instance sizing and extends to various other cloud resources, such as storage, databases, and networking components. It involves evaluating how resources are utilized and identifying opportunities to optimize their usage. For example, using lifecycle policies for Amazon S3 to move data to less expensive storage classes when it's infrequently accessed or rightsizing the provisioned IOPS for Amazon RDS databases based on actual database workloads.
Office 365 for Business
Nexcom MSP can seamlessly implement Office 365 on your devices, or migrate them if formerly using another service. Office 365 is the premier recommendation for cloud-based business productivity solutions due to greater collaboration capabilities on its apps, such as:
- Cloud-based accessibility
- Real-time co-authoring
- Integrated communication
- Enhanced teamwork and project management
- Mobile productivity
- Secure document sharing and maintenance
- Business intelligence and data analysis
- Scalability and flexibility
We also offer ongoing management and support for your new Office 365 environment. Keep user management, security, and compliance off your mind, and let us take care of all the supervision Office 365 needs to smoothly host your daily operations. Other Office 365 services Nexcom MSP handles include:
- Deployment services
- License management
- User onboarding and training
- Security configuration
- Data migration and services
- 24/7 tech support
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Backup and recovery
- Performance optimization
- Compliance and governance
- Reporting and analytics
- Master Data Management (MDM) policy implementation
- Integration services
- Licensing optimization
- Custom development solutions
Nexcom MSP will be a guide as you make Office 365 work for you.
Benefits of Managed Cloud Services
Robust security measures in the cloud provide enhanced cybersecurity and data protection for your Charlotte business. Storing data on hardware leaves you susceptible to lasting loss, whereas the cloud has recovery measures and backup solutions that can ensure your data is always available, even in an emergency.
Protecting your data protects your business. Your operations will never be compromised or forced into downtime due to data loss, whether that be from technical issues or security breaches. It can happen to anyone, which is why the cloud provides a convenient solution for every business.
These resources can be scaled based on your business’s needs. Your size and the nature of your work are just two reasons why you might need more robust cloud services, but they can also grow with you over time. As a smaller business, you may not feel that you have much precious data, but as you become a leader in your industry, you’ll be thankful for your Managed Cloud Services that you don’t have to spend time implementing. Flexibility is the greatest advantage of the cloud – gone are the days of multiple hard drives.